Ready to ship in 5 to 7 days.
* Please be careful when removing the plug or turning over your reeds. Oil that spills onto the exterior of the bottle may cause the finish to discolour.
All Stevie Buoy Reed Diffusers are lovingly handmade to order and are:
- Available with your choice from any of my Premium Fragrances. (Unless marked as Ready Made.)
- Made with a high quality water soluble Organic, alcohol-free, base.
- Long lasting (3+ months) with a strong scent throw and high Fragrance Ratio.
- All supplied with High Performance Fibre Reeds.
- Proudly Made In Western Australia
Reed Diffuser Refills are available for your empty bottles.
Please see my Fragrance Guide for more details on all available Premium Fragrances.
Feel free to Share & Comment on your favourite or least favourite fragrance in my Fragrance Forum.
Every comment & share benefits everyone who visits Stevie Buoy, and I love hearing your feedback.
Directions For Use:
- Always place Reed Diffuser on a plate or tray.
- Remove the plastic stopper from the diffuser bottle and replace the collar
- Insert the rattan reeds.
- Fibre reeds do not need to be rotated and will continually absorb the liquid and release the fragrance with no maintenance. If needed, to maximise scent throw, just flip the reeds over every now and again .
- Remove reeds as required to adjust the strength of the scent.
- Quickly clean up any spills to avoid staining or stripping furniture finish.
- Make sure you read any instructions that come with your Reed Diffuser.
Refilling your Diffuser:
Diffuser Reeds are available separately.
- Carefully pour contents of the refill bottle into your clean empty diffuser bottle using the supplied funnel.
- Take care not to spill the contents.
- Replace used reeds with the supplied new set.
- Your diffuser is ready to go !
Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
Make sure you read any instructions that come with your refill Bottle.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not allow liquid to come in contact with textiles, finished, painted or porous surfaces.
- Please be careful when removing the plug or turning over your reeds. Oil that spills onto the exterior of the bottle may cause the finish to discolour.
- Wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth.
- Keep away from heat or flame.
- DO NOT ignite the reeds.
- Fragrance lifespan subject to environmental conditions.
Everything you need to know to get the best out of your Stevie Buoy Reed Diffuser can be found in my Tips & Safety guide.
Please read any instructions that come with your Mini Diffuser before using.