Need Wax Melts for your Wax Warmer Find Them HERE!!
Tea Light Candles are sold separately and can be found HERE.
＋HOW TO USE WAX MELTS
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
- Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
- Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
- Do not over fill bowl with wax.
- As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
- When the Tea Light Warmer is not in use, the melt will harden.
- The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
- To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
- Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
- Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
＋HOW TO USE OILS
Instructions for oil use:
- Fill the top bowl with water until there is approximately a quarter inch of space left at the top.
- Add a few drops of Fragrance Oils or Essential oils (3-5 drops, depending on size of warmer or room.)
- Make sure the Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils you choose are suitable for use with your Tea Light Warmer.
- Light a tealight candle, and place underneath in the tealight holder.
- Never allow the water level of the bowl to run dry while in use. It may crack the Warmer or the remaining oil in the bowl may explode or catch fire.
- When using your oil burner for the first time, we recommend checking if water level needs to be topped up after an hour, to avoid burning oil residue.
- To clean oil residue from the bowl, we recommend wiping down with warm soapy water.
- Never leave a burning Tea Light Warmer unattended. Extinguish flame when not in use.
- Do not position your Tea Light Warmer on or near TV cabinets, electrical appliances or heat sources.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. After the maximum recommended burn time, let it cool, trim the wick to 6mm and relight.
- Under no circumstances should a Tealight Warmer be placed directly on a table or any other surface that may be subject to damage.
- Under no circumstances should any product that generates heat, flame or fragrance be placed directly onto antique, valuable or highly polished furniture.
- Make sure the Fragrance Oils or Essential Oils you choose are suitable for use with your Tealight Warmer.
- Never allow the water level of the bowl to run dry while in use. It may crack the warmer and the remaining oil in the bowl may explode or catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and any objects, which are flammable.
- Never move a burning Tealight Warmer. When in use the warmer may become hot and will contain hot liquid. Do not touch the hot surface or attempt to move until liquid has cooled or solidified.
- Do not use your Tealight Warmer if it is cracked, chipped or broken.
- A burning Tealight Warmer may generate significant heat so always position well away from combustible materials.
- Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry before use.
To get the most out of your Stevie Buoy product CLICK HERE
Please read thoroughly before using any Stevie Buoy products.
product photo may differ from actual item in terms of colour due to lighting, manufacturing details like hand painted designs or varied finishes which give each piece a one-of-a-kind look.