PLEASE NOTE !!
Some items may need to be made to order and may lead to longer processing times
＋ABOUT MY WAX MELTS
All Stevie Buoy Wax Melts are loving Handmade & Hand Poured
- Available Ready Made with your choice from any of my Premium Fragrances. (Unless marked as Made To Order.)
- Made with a premium Soy Wax Blend specially formulated for wax melts from the best Australian waxes available
- Amazingly strong scent throw.
- Proudly Made In Western Australia.
For more information about my fragrance range CLICK HERE
* This product is a formulation scent and is not part of and has no association with any other product of the same or similar name.
＋HOW TO USE
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
- Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
- Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
- As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
- When the wax warmer is switched off, the melt will harden.
- The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
- To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
- Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
- Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
To get the most out of your Stevie Buoy product CLICK HERE
Please read thoroughly before using any Stevie Buoy products.
!! I am transitioning to a new label design. some items may still have the old label. The product has not changed just the label.