Due to the current situation please allow for possible delays with shipping. All shipping capped at $15.00, FREE SHIPPING ! with orders $120 & over. No-contact Local Pickup is available. AFTERPAY, HUMM & LAYBUY available.
Choose from any of my Premium Fragrances.
When you find the fragrance is no longer as strong or is simply not there simply either pop in another Bar or tip out the spent wax and start with a fresh Bar.
My Bar Wax Melts are also available in Packs.
This item is ready to ship in 5 to 7 days.
This item is available with your choice from any of my Premium Fragrances.
Please see my Fragrance Guide for more details on all available fragrances.
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
• Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
• Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
• As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
• When the wax warmer is switched off, the melt will harden.
• The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
• To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
• Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
• Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
Be sure to read my Tips & Saftey guide before use to get the best performance out of your Stevie Buoy Wax Melts.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.33 with what's this?