Due to the current situation please allow for possible delays with shipping. All shipping capped at $15.00, FREE SHIPPING ! with orders $120 & over. No-contact Local Pickup is available. LATTITUDE PAY, HUMM, LAYBUY & AFTERPAY available.
The DIY Mini Diffuser Car Clip enables you to transform any Mini Diffuser with a flat vertical surface to a Car Vent Diffuser. Once installed correctly you will be able to clip your Mini Diffuser to any type of air vent to freshen and scent the air.
Each pack contains 1x DIY Mini Diffuser Car Clip with 3M Adhesive sticker already attached, 1x alcohol wipe and Instructions.
Recommended for the Cubic Mini Diffuser
Refills are available for your Mini Diffuser - so you can just keep refilling when the bottle is empty.
• Make sure this product is suitable for your car’s air vent.
• This Car Clip is designed to adhere to flat surfaces only and is not recommended for curved or uneven surfaces. Should you decide to do this you do so at your own risk.
• Before removing the backing from the 3M adhesive disc make sure you identify the rear of your Mini Diffuser and where you want the clip to sit and the position before you start.
• To obtain optimum adhesion to your Mini Diffuser bottle, the bonding surface must be smooth clean & dry.
• Remember that the clip needs to be attached horizontally to your Mini Diffuser bottle so it can attach to your air vent correctly.
• Failure to attach the clip horizontally could result in your Mini Diffuser bottle not sitting vertically and this may cause some or all of the contents to spill from the bottle.
1.Use the enclosed alcohol wipe to clean the surface you will be sticking the car clip to.
2.Once the surface is clean and dry remove the backing from the adhesive disc.
3.Locate the area you wish to put your clip.
4.Making sure the clip is sitting horizontally press the clip to your Diffuser Bottle.
5.Once your clip has been placed on your Mini Diffuser bottle do not attempt to remove or re-position it as this will affect the adhesive disc’s ability to bond correctly to your Diffuser.
6.Apply pressure for at least 30 seconds and up to a few minutes. This is essential to make sure the clip is permanently adhered to your diffuser.
7.At room temperature approximately 50% bond strength achieved after 20 minutes, 90% bond achieved after 24 hours and 100% bond achieved after 72 hours.
8.When installed correctly the 3M Adhesive disc used on this product is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 93°C. 9.Once your Diffuser has been left to cure for the appropriate time your Mini Diffuser is now ready to use.
10.Make sure you follow all appropriate instructions relating to your Mini Diffuser.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.08 with what's this?