Due to the current situation please allow for possible delays with shipping. All shipping capped at $15.00, FREE SHIPPING ! with orders $120 & over. No-contact Local Pickup is available. AFTERPAY, HUMM & LAYBUY available.
This gorgeous Warmer reminds us to Live Laugh Love.
The Illuminaire Fan Wax Warmer melts scented wax while the whisper-quiet fan circulates a fragrant breeze, filling large spaces faster then traditional candle warmers and candles. It
also features LED lights for a relaxing glow.
Features & Benefits:
• Warming plate quickly warms dish to release the fragrance from scented wax melts.
• Whisper-quiet fan circulates fragrance to fill larger spaces.
• Eliminates fire hazard, smoke damage, and indoor air pollution caused by burning candles indoors.
• LED lights illuminate warmer, creating a relaxing mood.
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
• Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
• Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
• As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
• When the wax warmer is switched off, the melt will harden.
• The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
• To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
• Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
• Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
• When using electrical appliances, safety precautions must always be taken to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock and personal injury.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets and any objects, which are flammable or can catch fire.
• Do not use appliance for other than its intended purpose. For household/ indoor use only.
• Do not leave appliance unattended while in use. Unplug the appliance when not in use.
• Always keep and use in a safe and secure place. Do not use in wet areas, near a sink or bathtub.
• When in use the diffuser becomes hot and contains hot liquid. Do not touch the hot surface or attempt to move until liquid has cooled or solidified.
• Never immerse the appliance or cord into water.
• If the power supply cord becomes damaged the appliance should be discarded. The power supply cord cannot be replaced.
• Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry before use.
• To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 15 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the spent wax puck.
• Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax. Make sure dish is completely dry before use
• Take care when using your wax warmer and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $10.99 with what's this?