*Please note, product photo may differ from actual item in terms of colour due to lighting, manufacturing details like hand painted designs or varied finishes which give each piece a one-of-a-kind look.
To maximise the life of the warmer globes and prevent premature globe failure, the following care tips should be heeded:
- Globes must be screwed in properly. A loose globe will “arc” and fail prematurely.
- DO NOT touch the globe with your fingers as body oils will adhere to the globe surface, create a “hot spot” and ultimately shorten the life of the globe.
- Do not leave a wax warmer unit on for excessively long periods of time.
- When replacing a blown globe it is essential that the correct wattage globe is used. Ensure to check that the replacement globe is an EXACT match for the blown globe. (looking the same does not make it a match)
- LED globes are NOT suitable for wax warmers. They simply do not produce the required heat.
- Do NOT under ANY circumstances use a globe over 25 watts EVER. Doing so may destroy your burner and cause serious damage to property !
- Stevie Buoy is not responsible for any damage incurred from using the incorrect globe.
The simplest way to ensure compatibility of replacement globes is to order your globe from Stevie Buoy
Please CONTACT ME if you need help selecting the right globe.
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
- Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
- Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
- As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
- When the wax warmer is switched off, the melt will harden.
- The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
- To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
- Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
- Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
When using electrical appliances, safety precautions must always be taken to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock and personal injury.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and any objects, which are flammable or can catch fire.
- Do not use appliance for other than its intended purpose. For household/ indoor use only.
- Do not leave appliance unattended while in use. Unplug the appliance when not in use.
- Always keep and use in a safe and secure place. Do not use in wet areas, near a sink or bathtub.
- When in use the diffuser becomes hot and contains hot liquid. Do not touch the hot surface or attempt to move until liquid has cooled or solidified.
- Never immerse the appliance or cord into water.
- If the power supply cord becomes damaged the appliance should be discarded. The power supply cord cannot be replaced
- Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry before use.
- To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 15 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the spent wax puck.
- Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax. Make sure dish is completely dry before use
- Take care when using your wax warmer and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
Everything you need to know to get the best out of your Stevie Buoy Electric Wax Warmer can be found in my Tips & Safety guide.
Please read thoroughly before using any Stevie Buoy products.
Check out my Downloads Page to download your free copy of my Product Guides and User Manuals