Due to the current situation please allow for possible delays with shipping. All shipping capped at $15.00, FREE SHIPPING ! with orders $120 & over. No-contact Local Pickup is available. LATTITUDE PAY, HUMM, LAYBUY & AFTERPAY available.
My Shot Pot range has had an overhaul. New smaller sized container and a price drop to $1.80 each!!
Each 23g Shot Pot is the equivalent of roughly 2 cubes from my 80g wax melt packs. Which makes them the perfect size for practically all types of Wax warmers.
Shot Pot WaxMelts are a great way to change up the fragrance in your home or to simply try a new fragrance.
All you need to do is pop out the wax puck and pop it into your Wax Warmer and enjoy!
Choose from any of my Premium Fragrances.
When you find the fragrance is no longer as strong or is simply not there simply tip out the spent wax and start with a fresh Shot Pot.
My Shot Pot Wax Melts are also available in Packs.
This item is ready to ship in 5 to 7 days.
All Stevie Buoy Wax Melts are loving Handmade & Hand Poured
• Available with your choice from any of my Premium Fragrances. (Unless marked as Ready Made.)
• Made with a premium Soy Wax Blend specially formulated for wax melts from the best Australian waxes available
• Amazingly strong scent throw.
• Proudly Made In Western Australia.
Melts are a mess-free alternative for oil burners. They’re simple to use and have a great scent throw.
HOW TO USE A MELT:
• Ensure your wax warmer dish is clean and dry.
• Remove all labels from the melt & place flat in the dish.
• As the melt turns to liquid you will experience its fragrance throw.
• When the wax warmer is switched off, the melt will harden.
• The wax will not disappear; use a new melt when scent is no longer present.
• To remove spent wax, let it cool and harden then press gently on one end. If it does not slide out easily, cool in the fridge for 10 minutes to shrink the wax. Alternatively, you can wait till the wax has hardened. Then turn the warmer on for a couple of minutes to free the wax puck.
• Clean dish with warm soapy water when changing wax.
• Take care when using your wax melts and be sure to never add water or light the melt directly.
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $0.30 with what's this?